Buon Appetito Weekend ~
March 11 – 13, 2022
Two-night packages from $649 per couple
Combine your love for good eats and travel by attending Oglebay’s Buon Appetito Weekend. This weekend features exclusive wine tastings, cooking demonstrations, and a special 5-course Italian wine dinner.
- Two-night accommodations at Oglebay’s Wilson Lodge
- Mountaineer Breakfast Buffet, both Saturday & Sunday mornings
- Wine tasting on Friday night
- Cooking demonstration on Saturday afternoon
- 5-course Italian wine dinner on Saturday evening expertly prepared by Oglebay’s Executive Chef, Mirko Loeffler.
- Exclusive programming for Wilson Lodge guests including team trivia, family bingo, and more.
Package rate is priced per couple per two-night stay, based on double occupancy. Must be at least 21 years of age to stay on package. Package price does not include applicable taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply.
Weekend Schedule of Events
Friday, March 11
8 p.m. | Wines of Italy wine tasting in Fort Henry Room at Wilson Lodge
Saturday, March 12
6:30 – 11 a.m. | Mountaineer Breakfast Buffet at Ihlenfeld Dining Room
2 p.m. | Cooking demonstration in Fort Henry Room at Wilson Lodge
7 p.m. | Five-course Italian dinner with wine pairings in Fort Henry Room at Wilson Lodge
Lodge guests can also take advantage of the indoor pool and sauna at Wilson Lodge, skiing & snowboarding at the Winter Sports Complex, free admission to the Good Zoo and ice skating at Wheeling Park.
*Schedule of events subject to change. Oglebay’s Winter Sports Complex is open weather dependent. Call 304-243-4177 for daily weather conditions.