Drool at the Pool ~
7th Annual Drool at the Pool
September 2, 2019
5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Grab your four-legged friends and join us at the Crispin Center Pool for the 7th annual Drool at the Pool event! This event provides local canines and their owners the chance to swim in the outdoor pool during the final hours of summertime operation.
A donation of $5.00 per dog is requested for participation and all donations benefit Oglebay Good Zoo animal care and conservation efforts.
- All owners must present proof of their dog’s current Rabies vaccination.
- All dogs must be current on all other vaccinations: Parvovirus (CPV),
Canine distemper virus (CDV), Canine adenovirus (CVA).
- No dogs under 6 months of age will be permitted in the pool.
- No human swimming is permitted- wading only.
- No one under the age of 16 may wade in the pool.
- Participants who are pregnant or have compromised immune systems
may not enter the pool.
- No dogs or humans with open wounds may enter the pool.
- Activity is confined to the shallow end of the pool.
- Splash pad is NOT available during the event.
- Owners are responsible for any and all accidents and injury to their own dog.
- Vicious or aggressive dogs may be required to leave.
- Each dog must remain leashed at all times.
- Dogs must be clean and brushed before entering the pool.
- Owners must pick up their dog’s waste.
- Humans & canines are strongly encouraged to bathe immediately following the event.
**Proof of current Rabies vaccination must be provided for all participating dogs.**
All participating dog owners must sign an Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Agreement.