Cost: $13 per person
Register online at https://www.oglebay.com/activities/thrill-hill-5k/
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
8:00 a.m. – REGISTRATION AT GOOD ZOO ENTRANCE
$13 per person (Cash & check payments accepted)
The first 50 registered participants receive a race t-shirt!
8:45 a.m. – LITTLE MONSTER COSTUME CONTEST
Kids costume contest will begin before the start of the Little Monster Dash.
9:00 a.m. – LITTLE MONSTER DASH – 0.7 mile
*Must be 10 yrs. or younger
The Little Monster Dash course will take pint-sized participants throughout the Oglebay Good Zoo. The course will begin and finish outside the Meerkat exhibit, near the Gazebo. The 0.7 mile course is mildly hilly. Course is stroller friendly. Oglebay gift cards of varying denominations will be awarded to First, Second and Third-place finishers.
9:45 a.m. – ADULT & DOG COSTUME CONTEST
Dogs must remain leashed at all times. Dogs are not permitted inside the Good Zoo.
10:00 a.m. – MONSTER DASH– 5K
This Spooktacular 5k begins and finishes in the upper Good Zoo parking lot. The course will consist of the Susan Wheeler and Arboretum trails, which weave throughout Oglebay Park. Course is stroller friendly. Oglebay gift cards of varying denominations will be awarded to First, Second and Third-place finishers.
SPECIAL RACEDAY BENEFITS/DISCOUNTS:
– The first 50 registered participants receive a race t-shirt.
– Light refreshments will be provided for all participants.
– Oglebay gift cards of varying denominations will be awarded to First, Second and Third-place finishers.
– Wear a costume and receive a discounted rate of $12 per person at Oglebay’s Aerial Challenge Course! Aerial Challenge Course opens at 11:00 a.m. on race day. All participants must sign a waiver and meet the height requirements of 48”.
– Race participants who attend Boo at the Zoo on October 28 from 4:00-9:00 p.m. will receive a discounted gate rate of $8.45 per person.
**Proceeds benefit Oglebay Foundation’s Access to the Parks project**