2022 Festival of Lights Overnight Group Motorcoach Tours ~
Overnight Package Starting at $137 per person
- 1 Night’s Lodging at Oglebay’s beautifully appointed Wilson Lodge
- 1 Holiday Buffet Dinner or Buffet Dinner Show
- Mountaineer Breakfast Buffet
- Roundtrip Baggage Handling
- Admission to Oglebay Good Zoo’s Rockin’ Holiday Light Show and indoor animal exhibits
- Step-on Tour Guide to narrate your Festival of Lights driving tour
*Rates are double occupancy with taxes, services charges, and fees included.
Package Add Ons
- Behind the Scenes of Festival of Lights
- Mansion Museum Tour
- Glass Museum Tour
- Early Bird Holiday Buffet at Wheeling Park, our sister park, just a 15-minute drive from Oglebay
Call 304-243-4064 to book.
Holiday Dinner Shows
A festive experience at Oglebay’s Glessner Auditorium in Wilson Lodge!
2022 Dinner Shows will be held Sunday through Thursday during the holiday season. Finalized schedule coming soon!
Mansion Museum Highlights
Explore 13 period rooms focusing on Wheeling’s earliest settlement, plus the Wymer General Store and Sinclair Pharmacy collections. The Mansion Museum of Oglebay Institute was the first museum in West Virginia to be accredited by the American Association of Museums and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Glass Museum Highlights
Witness the largest piece of cut lead crystal ever made–The Sweeney Punch Bowl. Experience over 3,000 examples of Wheeling glass made from 1829 – 1939.