Wilson Lodge & Cottage Guest Amenities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Outdoor Pool at Oglebay’s Crispin Center*
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, and Jacuzzi at Wilson Lodge
- 24-hour access to Wilson Lodge Fitness Center
- 24-hour access to Wilson Lodge Business Center
- Universal and Tesla car chargers
- Wilson Lodge Game Room
- Access to fitness programming in the Movement Studio at Wilson Lodge
- Complimentary security boxes at Wilson Lodge front desk
- ATM located in the lobby of Wilson Lodge
*Use of outdoor pool is subject to season, weather conditions, and hours of operation.
- Oglebay is a smoke free facility.
- Pack-n-plays and rollaway beds are available to guests for a fee per room, per night in Standard and Deluxe rooms.
- Crockpots, hotplates, and other electrical cooking appliances are prohibited in Wilson Lodge rooms.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m.
- Guests who arrive prior to 4:00 p.m. are invited to enjoy Oglebay’s activities and facilities.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to reserve a room.
- Quiet hours are observed nightly beginning at 11:00 p.m.
A one-night deposit, including tax, per room is required with each reservation.** Advance deposits with credit cards are charged to your account the day the reservation is taken. Lodge room cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the arrival date are not eligible for refunds. Late arrivals, no-shows, or early departures will be charged for the full amount of the original reservation. Cottage and Estate House cancellations made less than 30 days in advance of the arrival date results in forfeiture of the entire deposit. Cancellations made more than 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
**Advance purchase reservations require payment in full at the time the reservation is made. Advance purchase rates are non-refundable. Cancellation and changes to reservation will forfeit the total room payment plus taxes. Advance purchase rates will be identified at time of booking. Offer is not applicable to groups of 8 or more. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Advance purchase rates cannot be combined with any other offer, sale, promotion, package or prior reservation.
Oglebay is a pet-friendly facility. Click the link below to view our pet policy.
The following equipment, adequate for the size of cottage is provided: cooking utensils, dishes, drink ware, utensils, can opener, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, pitchers, broom, dustpan, and all bedding. Cottages are not equipped with dishwashers, unless otherwise noted. Use of other electrical appliances must be authorized by the front desk. All cottages are equipped with a telephone and TV with multi-channel cable featuring most major networks.
Linens (sheets, pillowcases, and towels) are provided and may be exchanged daily. The linen exchange area is located at the Cottage Linen Room at Wilson Lodge. Hours of operation are posted in the cottages. Should you need laundry facilities during your stay, coin-operated laundry is also located in the Cottage Linen Room area at Wilson Lodge.
A complimentary limited supply of firewood is provided. Additional firewood may be purchased by dialing “0” on your cottage phone. Requests must be submitted to the switchboard at Wilson Lodge by 1:00 p.m. for same-day service.
Pack-n-Plays & Rollaways
Pack-n-plays are available at a rate of $10 per bed, per night, based on availability. Rollaways are available at a rate of $20 per bed, per night. Guests are limited to two pack-n-plays or rollaways per cottage, per night. Requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Cottage occupants are expected to keep their cottages clean and to leave them in good order, with the kitchen cleaned upon check out. No laundry is to be hung outside the cottage at any time. Excessive cleaning or repairs necessitated will be charged to the cottage occupant.
Charcoal grills are provided at each cottage, unless otherwise indicated. Bags of charcoal are not provided but can be purchased at the Resort Shop located inside Wilson Lodge.
All units are non-smoking. Compliance and careful fire precaution is expected of each guest. To maintain proper fire safety, beds and other furniture may not be rearranged, and clothing, bedding, and other combustible materials must not be placed near fireplaces or stoves. No open fires are permitted in the cottage area. Where not provided, charcoal grills may be used on the lawn area, away from the cottage. Oglebay is not responsible for damages or loss of property as a result of fire or theft. For your convenience, security boxes are available at Wilson Lodge.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
*A late check-out fee will be incurred by occupants who fail to depart as scheduled.
Additional Cottage Information
- One 10’x10’ canopy is permitted per cottage. Tents, travel trailers, and RV camping are not permitted in the resort or cottage areas.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to rent a cottage.
- Golf cottages are available with an eight person minimum.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per cottage bedroom. (i.e. 4 bedroom cottage = 4 parked cars).
- An ATM is located in the front desk area of Wilson Lodge.
- One-night stays will incur a cleaning fee.