RV Park & Campground Management School ~
February 24 – March 1, 2024
Registration Now Open
Register at the link below!
The George O’Leary National School of Outdoor Hospitality
National School of RV Park & Campground Management enhances the skills of its attendees through a high-quality educational program focusing on business management principles and practices as applied to the RV park and campground industry. National School brings leading industry experts to provide participants with the skills and expertise needed to make positive impacts in the industry.
- Marketing your guest experience
- Creating standard operating procedures that ensure the best guest experience
- Foundational managing principals including hiring procedures, employee training, and leadership
- Managing on a daily basis including working with a budget and recreation activities
- Keeping guests safe through risk management and ADA awareness
Year 2 will also focus on Guest Experience as the theme that drive decision making and business planning. After generating a Guest Experience statement, attendees will dive into:
- Analyzing marketing approaches
- Standard operating procedures
- Managing principals including employment law and training and performance, and working through challenging employment conversations
- Year 2 will revisit risk management and ADA but will dive deeper into the long term strategic impacts
- Creating a budget and understanding finance opportunities for business growth
Scholarship information coming soon
Visit the National Association of RV Parks and Campground website at the link below.