Cottage Amenities ~
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Seasonal use of the outdoor pool at Oglebay’s Crispin Center
- Use of indoor pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi at Wilson Lodge
- 24-hour access to the Wilson Lodge fitness center
- 24-hour access to the Wilson Lodge business center
- Discounted multi-day Activity Wristbands Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Use of game room at Wilson Lodge
- Access to fitness programming in Movement Studio at Wilson Lodge
- For guest convenience, an ATM is located in the lobby of Wilson Lodge
The following equipment, adequate for the size of cottage is provided: cooking utensils, dishes, drink ware, utensils, can opener, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, pitchers, broom, dustpan, and all bedding. Cottages are not equipped with dishwashers, unless otherwise noted. Use of other electrical appliances must be authorized by the front desk. All cottages are equipped with a telephone and TV with multi-channel cable featuring most major networks.
Linens (sheets, pillowcases, and towels) are provided and may be exchanged daily. The linen exchange area is located in the Cottage Linen Room at Wilson Lodge, and the hours of operation are posted in the cottages. A coin-operated laundry is also located in the Cottage Department linen exchange area at Wilson Lodge, should you need laundry facilities during your stay.
A complimentary limited supply of firewood is provided, and additional firewood may be purchased by dialing 0 on your cottage phone. Requests must be submitted to the switchboard at Wilson Lodge by 1:00 p.m. for same-day service.
Pack ‘n Plays & Rollaways
Pack ‘n Plays are available at a rate of $10 per bed, per night, based on availability. Rollaways are available at a rate of $20 per bed, per night. Guests are limited to two Pack ‘n Plays or rollaways per cottage, per night. Requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Cottage occupants are expected to keep their cottages clean and to leave them in good order, with the kitchen cleaned upon check out. No laundry is to be hung outside the cottage at any time. Excessive cleaning or repairs necessitated will be charged to the cottage occupant.
Charcoal grills are provided at each cottage, unless otherwise indicated. Bags of charcoal are not provided but can be purchased at the Resort Shop located inside Wilson Lodge.
All units are entirely non-smoking. Compliance and careful fire precaution is expected of each guest. To maintain proper fire safety, beds and other furniture may not be rearranged and clothing, bedding, and other combustible materials must not be placed near fireplaces or stoves. No open fires are permitted in the cottage area. Where not provided, charcoal grills may be used on the lawn area, away from the cottage. Oglebay is not responsible for damages or loss of property as a result of fire or theft. For your convenience, security boxes are available at Wilson Lodge.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
*A late check-out fee will be incurred by occupants who fail to depart as scheduled.
- Oglebay is not responsible for damages or loss of property through fire or theft. Security boxes are available at Wilson Lodge.
- One 10’x10’ canopy is permitted per cottage. Tents, travel trailers, and RV camping are not permitted in the resort or cottage areas.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to rent a cottage.
- Golf Cottages available with 8 person minimum.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per cottage bedroom. (i.e. 4 bedroom cottage = 4 parked cars).
- A WesBanco (ATM) is located in the front desk area of Wilson Lodge.
- One-night stays will incur a cleaning fee.
Policies and Regulations
Cancellations made more than 30 days in advance will receive a full refund. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival result in a forfeiture of the entire deposit.
General quiet hours are observed nightly beginning at 11:00 p.m.
Pets are permitted in Rustic and Deluxe cottages, but must remain leashed while navigating throughout the park and restrained from barking. Pets are not to be left unattended in cottages unless crated. Should you wish to bring a pet, a fee of $60 per pet will be added to your reservation.