Sunday Funday Summer Concert Series ~
**SUNDAY FUNDAY CONCERT SERIES SUSPENDED DUE TO AN EXECUTIVE ORDER ISSUED BY GOVERNOR JIM JUSTICE ON 7/13 PROHIBITING OUTDOOR CONCERTS**
Join us at Oglebay’s Anne Kuchinka Amphitheater for an evening of family fun and live entertainment every Sunday evening through Labor Day!
The Sunday Funday Summer Concert Series features 10 performances from across the musical spectrum.
The fun kicks off at 6 p.m. with dinner concessions, food trucks, an ice cream sundae bar, and kids activities in the Formal Gardens. Entertainment begins at 7 p.m.
In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be relocated to Glessner Auditorium in Wilson Lodge.
The Sunday Funday Summer Concert Series is made possible by generous donations from the Elizabeth Stifel Kline Foundation and the Oglebay Foundation.
2020 Concert Lineup
- July 5 – Eli Lambie & the Mojo Kings (Variety Featuring Brass)
- July 12 – Hard Days Night (Beatles Tribute)
- July 19 – Carolina Blue Band (Bluegrass)
- July 26 – U.S. Kids (Classic Rock)
- August 2 – Tim Ullom Band (Country)
- August 9 – Move Makers (Dance Variety Featuring Brass)
- August 16 – Matt Barranti Band (Blues)
- August 23 – The Joseph Sisters (Variety)
- August 30 – Damn the Torpedoes (Tom Petty Tribute)
- September 6 – Wheeling Symphony Orchestra Music Under the Stars (Classical)
2020 Food Truck Concessions
- July 12 – Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn & Cruzin’ Cuisine BBQ
- July 19 – The Cheese Melt & Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn
- July 26 – Wood Fired Pizza Company & Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn
- August 2 – The Cheese Melt & Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn
- August 9 – Wood Fired Pizza Company & Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn
- August 16 – The Cheese Melt & Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn
- August 23 – Wood Fired Pizza Company & Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn
- August 30 – The Cheese Melt & Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn
- September 6 – Wood Fired Pizza Company, The Cheese Melt & Ekernally Yours Gourmet Popcorn
Summer Concert Series COVID-19 Policies
- Performances will be structured to allow for appropriate social distancing and other safety measures.
- Signage throughout the property will remind guests to observe social distancing.
- Seating will be limited and adjusted to ensure appropriate spacing between rows and other seating.
- Oglebay will have multiple ushers placed on each side of the amphitheater to guide guests and ensure social distancing.
- Floor markers will indicate where attendees may stand to ensure appropriate distancing.
- Congregation at or near the stage will be prohibited, and physical barriers or other measures will be introduced to keep attendees from congregating near stage.
- Attendees will be encouraged to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and singing, excluding performers, will be discouraged to limit the possibility of transmission of COVID-19.
- Every 15 minutes leading up to the show, as well as during breaks, announcements will be made to remind guests of social distancing, PPE, singing restrictions, and traffic flow.
- Oglebay will limit interaction between vendors, staff, and guests including through the use of plastic shields or other physical barriers as appropriate
- All vendors and staff will be required to wear PPE (to the greatest extent possible).
- For full details on all Oglebay COVID-19 policies and procedures, please visit oglebay.com/keeping-you-safe