Crispin Center Outdoor Pool & Fountains of Fun Splash & Spray
Located at the Crispin Center, Oglebay’s outdoor pool features inflatables, a climbing rock wall, and the Fountains of Fun Splash & Spray attraction. This exciting attraction features water sprays, fountains, cannons, and a giant Oglebay tree which rains down on those standing below. Concessions available.
Closed for season
Adults $8.25 / Children $7.25 / 3 and Under Free
After 5 p.m. Adults (13+) $3 / Children $1
Activity Wristbands include pool admission.
2021 Season Pool Passes
Season passes include admission to both Oglebay’s Crispin Center Outdoor Pool and Wheeling Park’s Outdoor Pool. To purchase your pool pass and have your pass photo taken, visit the Wheeling Park office from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily, or call 304-243-4185.
- Adult Pass (2021 Pricing Coming Soon) / With Waterslide (2021 Pricing Coming Soon)
- Child Pass (2021 Pricing Coming Soon) / With Waterslide (2021 Pricing Coming Soon)
- Family Pass (2021 Pricing Coming Soon) / With Waterslide (2021 Pricing Coming Soon)
COVID-19 Pool Guidelines
- Guests are encouraged to arrive dressed to swim in order to limit use of locker rooms.
- Guests are advised to bring their own towel in order to avoid cross-contamination.
- If symptoms of COVID-19 are exhibited or if the guest has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, he/she will not be admitted.
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed both in and outside of the water.
- Lounge chairs will be spaced six feet apart and sanitized regularly. Chairs grouped together are intended for families or traveling parties only.
- Lifeguard and stands will be sanitized regularly.
- Social distancing floor tiles will be placed six feet apart at all points of queue including pool entrance and concession stand.
- Pool occupancy will be limited in order to maintain proper social distancing.
- Locker room occupancy will be limited in order to maintain proper social distancing.
- Gate and concession employees will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during shift.
Responsibilities of Pool Guests
Oglebay asks that you please reschedule your pool visit if any of the following are true for any member of your party:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or running a fever, please take your temperature prior to departing for the resort.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have a compromised immune system or are considered “high risk.”
- If you are not willing to cooperate with the new, safety requirements listed above.