Crispin Center Outdoor Pool & Fountains of Fun Splash & Spray
Located at the Crispin Center, Oglebay’s outdoor pool features inflatables, a climbing rock wall, and the Fountains of Fun Splash & Spray attraction. This exciting attraction features water sprays, fountains, cannons, and a giant Oglebay tree which rains down on those standing below. Concessions available.
- Closed for season. Fountains of Fun Splash & Spray remains open 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily, weather permitting.
- Adults $8.25 / Children $7.25 / 3 and Under Free
- After 5 p.m. Adults (13+) $3 / Children $1
Activity Wristbands include pool admission.
2020 Season Pool Passes
Season passes include admission to both Oglebay’s Crispin Center Outdoor Pool and Wheeling Park’s Outdoor Pool. To purchase your pool pass and have your pass photo taken, visit the Wheeling Park office from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily, or call 304-243-4185.
- Adult Pass $170 / With Waterslide $210
- Child Pass $110 / With Waterslide $135
- Family Pass $285 / With Waterslide $335
COVID-19 Pool Guidelines
- Guests are encouraged to arrive dressed to swim in order to limit use of locker rooms.
- Guests are advised to bring their own towel in order to avoid cross-contamination.
- If symptoms of COVID-19 are exhibited or if the guest has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, he/she will not be admitted.
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed both in and outside of the water.
- Lounge chairs will be spaced six feet apart and sanitized regularly. Chairs grouped together are intended for families or traveling parties only.
- Lifeguard and stands will be sanitized regularly.
- Social distancing floor tiles will be placed six feet apart at all points of queue including pool entrance and concession stand.
- Pool occupancy will be limited in order to maintain proper social distancing.
- Locker room occupancy will be limited in order to maintain proper social distancing.
- Gate and concession employees will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during shift.
Responsibilities of Pool Guests
Oglebay asks that you please reschedule your pool visit if any of the following are true for any member of your party:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or running a fever, please take your temperature prior to departing for the resort.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have a compromised immune system or are considered “high risk.”
- If you are not willing to cooperate with the new, safety requirements listed above.
Wheeling Park Pool & Waterslide
Cool off at our sister park, just a short drive away! Wheeling Park’s Olympic-sized swimming pool features a baby pool, 2 low diving boards, a waterslide, and a snack bar with food and beverages. Join the hundreds of thrill-seekers who ride the tube, made for 1 or 2 riders, down the twists and turns of Wheeling Park’s giant water slide.
- Closed for season.
Indoor Pool at Wilson Lodge
The Indoor Pool at Wilson Lodge is available to all lodge and cottage guests year-round, and it’s a perfect spot for rainy days. Centrally located on the main level of Wilson Lodge, the Indoor Pool features a Jacuzzi, sauna, and a special wading area for young children.
- Daily 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Maximum occupancy 30 guests
- *Jacuzzi and sauna closed until further notice.
Indoor pool closed for maintenance March 8 – 14, 2021.