Join Our Team
- $500 Signing Bonus*
- Unlimited Season-End Bonus**
- Flexible Scheduling
- Advancement Opportunities
- Job Training
*Bonus of $500 paid to all new hires in the following positions: Cook, Server, Housekeeper & Groundskeeper
**Bonus of $1.00 per hour for all hours worked, accrued and paid to all hourly employees actively employed from June 4-August 19, 2021 as a one-time season-end bonus.
We believe hospitality isn’t just a job– it’s who we are.
Our team members are part of a large family of professionals dedicated to continuous improvement. Every day, we strive to make our guests’ experience more memorable, our property more beautiful, and our attractions more fun. Comprised of Oglebay and Wheeling Park, the Wheeling Park Commission provides unique career opportunities for individuals seeking rewarding positions in one of the best municipal park systems in the country.
From accounting and zoo keeping, to grounds and culinary arts every member of our dynamic team plays a critical role in the consistent delivery of exceptional hospitality. We offer flexible scheduling, competitive compensation, advancement opportunities, and job training backed with a strong support system. Plus, team members and their dependents receive exclusive discounts on various park amenities!
If you share our passion for outstanding customer service, join our team!
How to Apply
Download the application. Complete and save file. Email saved file to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at the Human Resource office; or apply directly to an open position by clicking current list of job openings below.
M-F 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Kelley M. Russell
- Full Time Employees are eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC products, Life Insurance and 457 Plan.
- Free Admission to Zoo, Mini Golf, Lakes, Pools, Tennis, Ice Rink, Fishing, Trolley Rides, and Wilson Lodge Fitness Center (Sunday-Thursday).
- Up to 3 Rounds of Golf (during specific days and times), discounted admission thereafter.
- Discounted Admission to Aerial Course, Skiing, Day Camps, Wellness Classes, Resort Shops, Spa Services, Restaurants (take-out only), Stables, and Oglebay Institute classes and camps.