Winter Festival of Lights Day Tours 2020 ~
Winter Festival of Lights Package $50.20
- The Hilltop – free time shopping and strolling
- Winter Fantasy at The Oglebay Good Zoo – including LASER Show, Patio Light Show, and indoor animal exhibits
- Festival of Lights Holiday Dinner Buffet – beginning at 5 p.m. nightly, reservations required
A sample of our buffet:
- Sliced Prime Rib
- Chef-prepared Chicken Entrée
- Chef-prepared Fish Entrée
- Specially Prepared Potato Side
- Pasta Side
- Chef-selected Vegetables
- Assorted Salad Bar
- Assorted Dessert Bar
Rate includes all applicable taxes & fees.
Package Add Ons
- Behind the Scenes of the Festival of Lights $5
- Mansion Museum Tour $10
- Glass Museum Tour $10
- Early Bird Holiday Buffet at Wheeling Park, our sister park – 15 minutes from Oglebay.
Call 304-243-4064 to book!
Winter Festival of Lights Dinner Shows
A new experience at Oglebay’s beautiful Pine Room!
- Friday, November 6 – Kickoff event!
- Tuesday, November 10th
- Wednesday, November 11th
- Tuesday, November 17th
- Wednesday, November 18th
- Sunday, November 22nd
- Monday, November 23rd
- Tuesday, December 1st
- Wednesday, December 2nd
- Thursday, December 3rd
- Tuesday, December 8th
- Wednesday, December 9th
- Thursday, December 10th
Winter Fantasy at The Good Zoo
Three different experiences for the price of one! Enjoy the LASER show in the zoo’s planetarium, be amazed by the dazzling light show on the patio, and visit our indoor zoo animals!
Mansion Museum Highlights
Explore 13 period rooms focusing on Wheeling’s earliest settlement, plus the Wymer General Store and Sinclair Pharmacy collections. The Mansion Museum of Oglebay Institute was the first museum in West Virginia to be accredited by the American Association of Museums and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Glass Museum Highlights
Witness the largest piece of cut lead crystal ever made – The Sweeney Punch Bowl. Experience over 3,000 examples of Wheeling Glass made from 1829 – 1939.